Wnt3A (Recombinant Human)
- Animal-derived product free
- High Activity
- Lyophilized and Carrier Free (CF)
Wnt3AHuXp is a member of the Wnt gene family that consists of structurally linked genes that encode secreted signaling proteins. These proteins are associated with oncogenesis and in numerous developmental processes. These processes include regulation of cell fate and patterning during embryogenesis. Human Wnt3A is a protein which shows 84% identity relative to other human Wnt3 proteins. Wnt3A plays a key role in maintaining the integrity of embryonic and adult tissues. The post-translational glycosylation and acylation of Wnts are essential for their efficient secretion and biological activity.
- Species: Human
- Expression: HEK293 Cell Expressed
- Activity: Typically ≤ 20 ng/mL EC50
- Purity: >90%
- Endotoxin: <1 EU/μg
- Molecular Mass: 38-42 kDa
- Formulation: 1x PBS pH 7.4 + 500mM NaCl +1% CHAPS
The protein was resolved by SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and the gel was stained with Coomassie blue.
The activity was determined by dose dependent Alkaline Phosphatase production in MC3T3 E1 mouse preosteoblast cells(1) and stabilization of beta catenin in mouse L929 cells(2).
Briefly centrifuge the vial before opening. It is recommended to reconstitute the protein to ≤100μg/mL in sterile 1x PBS containing 0.1% endotoxin-free recombinant human serum albumin (HSA).
1) Walter, K., and Schutt, C., in Methods of Enzymatic Analysis, Bergmeyer, H.U. ed., 2nd ed., Volume II, Academic Press, Inc. (New York, NY:1974), 860- 864.
2) van Noort M, et al.,2002, J Biol Chem, 277(20), 17901-5.
(Complimentary HSA will be provided with shipment)