LEFTY-1 (Recombinant Human)
- Animal-derived product free
- Lyophilized and Carrier Free (CF
- High Activity
- Authentic Glycosylation
Xeno-free LEFTY-1HuXp is expressed in human 293 cells as a monomeric glycoprotein with an apparent molecular mass of 38 kDa. This cytokine is produced in a human cell expression system with serum-free, chemically defined media. Production in human 293 cells offers authentic glycosylation, contributing to stability in cell growth media.
- Species: Human
- Expression: HEK293 Cell Expressed
- Activity: Typically ≤40 ng/mL EC50
- Purity: >95%
- Endotoxin: <1 EU/μg
- Molecular Mass: 38 kDa, monomer, glycosylated
- Formulation: 10 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.4 + 50 mM NaCl + 0.5% CHAPS
The protein was resolved by SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and the gel was stained with Coomassie blue.
The activity was determined by dose dependent ability to inhibit BMP-4 (6.5 ng/mL) induction of alkaline phosphatase production in the MC-3T3-E1 cell line (Mouse chondrogenic cell line).
Briefly centrifuge the vial before opening. It is recommended to reconstitute the protein in sterile water containing 0.1% endotoxin-free recombinant human serum albumin (HSA).
Synonyms: LEFTY1, LEFTY 1