IL-23 (Interleukin 23)
- Animal-derived product free
- Available in Bulk
- Lyophilized and Carrier Free (CF)
- Expressed as disulfide-linked heterodimer
Xeno-free IL-23 is expressed in human 293 cells as a heterodimeric glycoprotein composed of two disulfide-linked subunits (p40 cystine linked to p19). IL-23 has been shown to enhance proliferation of memory T cells. It also stimulates the production of IFN-gamma in NK cells, induces IL-17 production, and drives Th17 mediated responses.
- Species: Human
- Expression: HEK293 Cell Expressed
- Activity: Typically ≤ 30 ng/mL EC50
- Purity: >95%
- Endotoxin: <1 EU/µg
- Molecular Mass: 55 kDa, heterodimer, glycosylated
- Formulation: 1x PBS
The protein was resolved by SDS- polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and the gel was stained with Coomassie blue.
The activity was determined by the dose- dependent secretion of IL-17 in response to IL-23 using murine splenocytes.
Briefly centrifuge the vial before opening. It is recommended to reconstitute the protein in sterile 1xPBS containing 0.1% endotoxin-free recombinant human serum albumin (HSA).
Synonyms: IL 23, IL23