BMP-4 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4)
- Animal-derived product free
- Available in Bulk
- Lyophilized and Carrier Free (CF)
- Glycosylated disulfide-linked homodimer
Xeno-free BMP-4 is expressed in human 293 cells as a disulfide linked homodimeric glycoprotein with an apparent molecular mass of 34 kDa. This cytokine is produced in a serum-free, chemically defined media.
- Species: Human
- Expression: HEK293 Cell Expressed
- Activity: Typically ≤ 20 ng/mL EC50
- Purity: >95%
- Endotoxin: <1 EU/µg
- Molecular Mass: 34 kDa, homodimer, glycosylated
- Formulation : 2x PBS + 6% Ethanol
The protein was resolved by SDS- polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and the gel was stained with Coomassie blue.
The activity was determined by the dose dependent induction of alkaline phosphatase production in the ATDC-5 cell line (Mouse chondrogenic cell line).
Briefly centrifuge the vial before opening. It is recommended to reconstitute the protein in sterile 4 mM HCl containing 0.1% endotoxin-free recombinant human serum albumin (HSA).
Synonyms: BMP-2B, DVR4 BMP-4, BMP4, BMP 4